This is the website of Bathiya & Associates LLP, Chartered Accountants, India. This document sets forth the legal terms and conditions for access to and use of Bathiya & Associates LLP website. By accessing or using this website or the materials therein (“Site”), you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
Use of Content; Restrictions; Privacy Statement
All users of this Site should use the data at their own risk. Bathiya makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Site and the use thereof. It is to be clearly understood that the information provided on the site is not meant to be used for any decision making neither do we claim the same to be up to date.
Neither Bathiya, nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this site assumes or accepts any liability for any costs, losses, damages, etc. arising out of or in connection with the use and access to this Site. By using this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The information on this Site is intended to furnish users with general information on matters that they may find to be of interest.
- While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, errors can occur.
- Furthermore, this Site may contain references to certain laws and regulations. Laws and regulations will change over time and should be interpreted only considering circumstances.
Intellectual Property Rights; No use of Bathiya names or logos
Unless otherwise indicated, the content on this Website is provided by us or another entity within the Bathiya.
No Disclosure of personally-identifiable information to third parties
Bathiya shall not intentionally disclose to third parties without your permission (and will take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) any personally-identifiable information you may provide while visiting this website, subject to the following exceptions:
- Bathiya may disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties as required or permitted by applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- Bathiya may disclose your contact information in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have submitted on this website or otherwise provided to Bathiya; and
- If Bathiya (and/or one or more of its affiliates) merges with or sells all or substantially all of its assets to a third party, information collected about you on this website may be disclosed to such third party.
BATHIYA DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE.
We want you to feel secure. We consider your data to be private & confidential and we hold ourselves to the highest standards of trust in their safe keeping and use. All content on the Site and all services provided through it are provided “as is”, with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without representations, warranties or other contractual terms of any kind, express or implied. Bathiya does not represent or warrant that this Site, the various services provided through this Site, and / or any information, software or other material downloaded from this Site, will be accurate, current, uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, BATHIYA DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN RESPECT OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH IT, WHETHER UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER IN RESPECT OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF BATHIYA WAS ADVISED, KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.