The domain of direct tax has been a strong-hold for Bathiya throughout its evolution. The Transactions and Consulting practice lines rely heavily on the domain expertise of direct tax team. End-to-end direct tax service capabilities enable Bathiya to conceptualize, execute, comply and close an effective direct tax strategy. The leaders at the firm have experience panning many years in tax structuring, compliances, representations, litigation support and documentation. The ability to reach out to tax specialists across global network firms, adds to the value proposition that Bathiya can offer to its clients.
To know more about our India In-bound and Out-bound service offering, feel free to write to Anand Bathiya (email@example.com) or Ankit Davda (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. The assessee offered income from house property from various properties in different years, however in some of the years, income from some of the properties were not shown or...Read More
1. The assessee is an individual and derived income under the head salary and interest income. The assessee did not file his return of income for the AY 2011-12 under...Read More
Budget day creates an expectancy of relief and concerns about the additional burden of taxes. The indirect tax budget announcements for 2023, however, neither provided much relief not added a...Read More
1. The assessee was a partnership firm originally constituted with four partners. The assessee had reconstituted the partnership firm and new partners were added. Then assessee after the reconstitution of...Read More
The 48th Meeting of the GST Council was held on 17th December 2022 through Video Conference, under the chairpersonship of the Union Finance & Corporate Affairs Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman....Read More
1. The assessee is a private limited company engaged in the business of selling hair care products, providing consultancy services and treatment in the hair care and beauty sector. It...Read More
1. The assessee is a Domestic Company. For the AY 2020-21, the assessee filed its return of income on 15-01-2021 declaring a total income of INR 20,71 ,870. The assessee...Read More
1. The assessee is a Company IGate Computer Systems Limited (ICSL) engaged in business of Software Development services and IT enabled services (hereinafter called as "Amalgamating Company") amalgamated with the...Read More
An individual is eligible to claim deduction of Rs. 50,000 under Section 80CCD(1B) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 ("the Act"). This is over and above the Rs 1.5 lakh deduction...Read More
1. On 01st November 2022, CBDT Propose a Draft Common Income Tax Return ("ITR") in places of present ITR I to ITR -7 which are generally filed by all the...Read More
Foreign travel expenses incurred by directors of a company for promoting business activities to be allowed as deduction. 1. The assessee is a private Limited company engage in the...Read More
1. Assessee sold 1/4th share in residential house for INR 8,75,00,000. The assessee has earned long term capital gain of INR 6,20,94,441 as computed in assessment order. The assessee claimed...Read More
Interested in this topic or wanting to know more? Share your thoughts and we will be happy to assist.